LIMITED EDITION MODEL HR 2mm PINFIRE RIFLE
The Limited-Edition-Model HR 2mm Pinfire Rifle was designed by Ron Phillips and made by his company Charleston Mini Gun Works LLC (CMGW) in Charleston, SC. Neither firearm nor toy, it produces a surprisingly loud bang with accompanying flash from its muzzle end using conventional 2mm pinfire blanks. Which have no projectile and are not produced with a projectile by any recognized licensed ammunition manufacturer.
This intricate and tiny mini-rifle is a unique collectible display piece. It also offers many practical uses including celebrating Independence Day, New Year’s Eve, starting events at races, and sending warning signals. In the past, mini-pistols were worn as jewelry by both men and women.
- Limited-Edition Model-HR 2mm pinfire Rifle: 5.0” long,1.5” wide,1.8 ounces.
- Stainless-steel hexagonal-shaped barrel with front sight.
- The brass rifle frame is engraved with the maker and an individual serial number.
- Each rifle comes with a wood case having a brass Charleston Mini Gun Works nameplate and also containing a brass blank-ejector/cleaning-rod and a mini bottle for containing 2mm pinfire blanks.
- Neither a replica or a toy, each miniature gun designed by Ron Phillips is a unique gun with innovative features. A gun that has the looks of bygone days, its own look and style and all make a heck of a bang and would appeal to gun enthusiasts, gun collectors and investors with interests in the very innovative.
NOTE: Sales are limited to U.S. residents only. That the rifle uses conventional 2mm blanks including those produced by Xythos as well as those earlier made with longer pins and that blanks for the rifle are not included.
FREE SHIPPING & DELIVERY!