LIMITED-EDITION MODEL-BR 2mm PINFIRE RIFLE
The Limited-Edition Model-BR 2mm Pinfire Rifle was designed by Ron Phillips and made by his company Charleston Mini Gun Works LLC (CMGW) in Charleston, SC. Neither replica nor toy, it uses 2mm pinfire blanks and produces a loud bang and an accompanying flash from the action of a conventional 2mm pinfire blank.
This intricate and tiny mini-rifle is a collectible display piece. It also offers many practical uses including celebrating Independence Day, New Year’s Eve, and sending warning signals. And it can be worn as jewelry by both men and women.
- MBR 2mm Pinfire Rifle: 5.0” long,1.5” wide, 1.6 ounces.
- Blunderbuss-shaped barrel inspired by 17th Century muskets.
- The rifle frame is engraved with Model designation and an individual serial number.
- Included is the rifle, a brass cleaning/ejector rod, and mini corked bottle for 2mm pinfire blanks
- The rifle is beautifully presented in a custom wood case, with a sliding top bearing the official Charleston Mini Gun Works brass nameplate.
NOTE: Sales are limited to adult (18 and older) U.S. residents only. The rifle fires 2mm blanks including those produced by Xythos as well as those earlier made with longer pins. Blanks for the rifle are not included.